lovezonesms

Monday, August 8


"You are the person who holds me in my bad times,
you are the person who dances with me in my happiness.
I can't recall even a single day when you were absent from my life.
I really love you." Happy Rakhi Bro

..................................................................
We were always close, looking out for each other even when life led us along different paths... Like an invisible thread, our love binds us together, making sure we'll remember where we came from and what we mean to each other.
Wishing you a joyous Raksha Bandhan, Dear Brother."
..............................................................
Hey my sweet little pie,
your cute smile makes my day,
your small little hands take me out from all dangers of life.
You are little angel of my life.
I love you sweet heart
Happy Rakhi

........................................................

I just want to let you know
You mean the world to me
Only a heart as dear as yours
Would give so unselfishly
The many things you’ve done
All the times that you were there
Help me know deep down inside
How much you really care
Even though I might not say
I appreciate all you do
Richly blessed is how I feel
Having a brother just like you…