lovezonesms

Wednesday, August 17



It will increase your anxiety

How much will love cause you to cry!
It will make you forget the whole world.
It will increase your anxiety;
You won’t know one moment of peace.
What people become in love and from what!
Sometimes you come together only to be separated.
Why does this happen in love
?

...............................................................

Missing you gets easier every day



Missing you gets easier every day

because evn though it’s one day
further from the last time V saw eachother
and
it’s 1 day closer
2 the next time we will meet.

..............................................................

I accept you for the person you are

I love you’ means that

I accept you for the person you are
and that I don’t wish to change you into someone else
it means that I care enough to fight for what we have
and that i love you enough not to let you go….!!
!